Drywall – is a common building material typically made of a layer of gypsum plaster pressed between two thick sheets of paper, then kiln dried. Drywall is used globally for the finish construction of interior walls and ceilings.
Residential – From simple patchwork to working on million dollar homes, Borlaug Contracting Inc is the company that homeowners, contractors, and construction Builders depend upon when they need quality work and service, completed on time and on budget.
Commercial – Installing drywall and insulation on Commercial Buildings requires specialized skills as Commercial Buildings generally involve unique complex designs and completely different Building Codes than Residential or Multi-Family structures.
Multi Family – We have installed drywall and/or insulation work on hundreds of condominium and apartment complexes throughout the Portland and Vancouver Metro area, from duplexes to multi-story buildings.
- New Construction
- Custom Homes
- Repair Work
- Office Buildings
- Square or Rounded Corners
- Standard, Vaulted, or high ceilings
- Custom Arches and Angels
- Insulation – Thermal, Sound, Foam, Batt,
- Sound Proofing: Resilient Channel, Sound Board, Isolation Clips, QuietRock Soundproof Drywall
- Insurance work
- Simple and Difficult projects
- Includes all phases of drywall work
Finishes & Textures –
- All Textures light to heavy orange peel
- Smooth level 1 to 5
- Hand Brocade
- Custom (Hand & Machine)